22 февр. 2015 г.

Siblings

The Borgias 3×3

& Lucrezia: Rome is the peak of the world, and we are at its pinnacle. And yet still no matter which way I turn, I still can’t seem to find that will make me truly happy!

& Rodrigo Borgia: Your sister marries Naples... Why do not you marry France?

& Vanozza: Sould we arrange King Ferdinand’s retinues and family on the one hand and ours on the other, or should we take the fashionable route and let guests to intermingle?

& Rodrigo Borgia: Do you not see that even the impression of weakness begets weakness?


& Rodrigo Borgia: We had almost lost hope that you will kneel before us.
    Catherina Sforza: I bend my kneel to no man. Unless I choose to.

& Lucrezia: Am I so hard to love?

& Lucrezia: Only a Borgia, it seems, can truly love a Borgia.

& Lucrezia: They already whispered about us. Throughout the whole Italy. Why did I deny the pleasure for which we have already accused?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий