4 февр. 2015 г.

Fifth Chair

Mozart in the Jungle 1×2

& Rodrigo: I have a plan. What if we start the season with Mahler’s Eighth Symphony, which requires an extra oboe player?

& Thomas: You know, Cynth, sans you, my life is one fucking slow march to the grave.

& Mike: So... Do you find guys with lots of tattoos, like, hot?
    Lizzie: Absolutely, if they’re already hot before they got those tattoos.


& Addison: Okay, well, you guys can resume sucking face.

& Warren Boyd: Break a leg, maestro.
    Rodrigo: You, too, Warren Boyd.

& Rodrigo: This is my parrot, Igor. I named him after Igor Stravinsky... You know, it was Stravinsky who said «Lesser artists borrow, great artists steal.» Let’s not be parrots. Let’s not try to imitate other great orchestras... Let’s just steal the souls of the composers whose music we want to honor.
    D.D.: Yeah, brother, I feel you.
    Rodrigo: Thanks, man. Thank you.

--
On the IMDb

+ soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий