8 февр. 2015 г.

Arrested

Modern Family 4×7

& Alex: What are you doing here? Where are my parents?
    Cameron: Well, the school called, and your sister won a big award.
    Alex: Nice try. The only person who would believe that would be Haley.
    Lily: She’s in jail.
    Alex: Jail?!
    Cameron: Lily, what did I say?
    Lily: That it was only a matter of time.


& Alex: How long is this gonna take? I should be in school. I’m missing biology right now.
    Cameron: You’re in a hospital. Just step out into the hallway. Listen to the nurses and doctors talk. You’ll learn more about science and humanity here than you would in a classroom in an entire semester.

& Cameron: Okay, Luke, the opening is supposed to be in the back.
    Luke: No way. I don’t want people to see my butt.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий