12 февр. 2015 г.

What Happened and What's Going On

The Walking Dead 5×9

& Tyreese: I wasn’t facing it.
    Noah: Facing what?
    Tyreese: What happened, what’s going on. My dad always told Sasha and me that it was our duty as citizens of the world to keep up with the news. When I was little and I was in his car, there were always those stories on the radio. Something happens 1,000 miles away or down the block. Some kind of horror I couldn’t even wrap my head around. But he didn’t change the channel. He didn’t turn it off. He just kept listening. To face it. Keeping your eyes open. My dad always called that paying the high cost of living.

& Rick: All right. Let’s pull into the woods. We’ll go on foot. Stay off the road.
    Noah: We don’t need to.
    Rick: Just in case.


& Tyreese: This isn’t the end.

♪ Struggling man, no time to lose ♪
♪ I’m a struggling man ♪
♪ And I’ve got to move on ♪
♪ I’m a struggling man ♪
♪ And I’ve got to move on. ♪

& Rick: We should go. It’s 100 miles away. We should go to Washington.

& Tyreese: I forgave her because... it’s not over. It’s— it’s not over. I didn’t turn away. I kept listening to the news so I could do what I could to help! I’m not giving up. I’m not giving up!

& Beth: It’s okay, Tyreese. You gotta know that now.
    Mika: It isn’t just okay. It’s better now.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий