15 февр. 2015 г.

Fury

& Wardaddy: Hey, you want to talk Mexican, join another tank, a Mexican tank. This is an American tank, we talk American.

& Bible: Wait until you see it.
    Norman: See what?
    Bible: What a man can do to another man.

& Grady: Before you find Jesus, why don’t you come take a look at your seat? That’s where you’re gonna be.

& Gordo: Hey, gun’s ready. Just pull the trigger. Every five rounds is a tracer so you can see what you’re hitting. And remember, short bursts. That way you harvest more meat per bullet.

& Captain Waggoner: Why don’t they just quit?
    Wardaddy: Would you?

& Norman: I can’t do it.
    Wardaddy: Yes, you can. I know you can. He kills you, or you kill him. Simple math. You or him. Pick.

& Wardaddy: I want to show you something... They knew we were coming. So they got drunk as lords and they shot themselves at sunup.
    Norman: Why are you showing me this?
    Wardaddy: Ideals are peaceful. History is violent.

& Wardaddy: No. They’re young and they’re alive.

& Norman: Fucking Nazi fuck! Fuck you!


& — Best job I ever had.

& Wardaddy: It’s my home.

& Bible: I know you hate me preaching. I know it. But what we’re doing here is a righteous act, gentlemen. You hear me, Gordo? You know, there’s a Bible verse I think about sometimes. Many times. It goes... «Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, ’Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?’ And I said, ’Here am I. Send me. Send me...’»
    Wardaddy: Book of Isaiah, Chapter Six.
    Bible: Yeah. Yeah, Don. That’s exactly right. Oh, wow. You’re something.

& Wardaddy: If a man loves the world, the love of the father’s not in him. For all that’s in the world,lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes, pride of life it’s not of the father. It’s of the world. The world and its desires pass away.
    Bible: But he who does God’s will is gonna live forever.
    Wardaddy: Forever.

& Norman: Oh, fuck, I want to surrender.
    Wardaddy: Please don’t. They’ll hurt you real bad.
    Norman: Oh, fuck.
    Wardaddy: And they’ll kill you real bad.
    Norman: Fuck, what do I do?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ Powerful. Epic.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий