5 февр. 2015 г.

Yard Sale

Modern Family 4×6

& Phil: Does it matter to any of you that this is actually an extremely efficient cardiovascular workout that could prolong my life?
    Claire: Mm, yeah, but what kind of life? And with whom?

& Manny: I wonder what’s in there.
    Luke: Wake up, Delgado. Locked box, from Colombia, «no more questions»? It’s obviously a human head.
    Manny: Why is that always your first guess?
    Luke: One of these days, I’m gonna be right.


& Jay: Now be careful. I don’t want you to crash. I don’t want the bike all scratched up.
    Claire: And don’t be nervous. People make mistakes when they’re nervous.
    Phil: I’m not nervous. I’ve had bigger hogs than this between my legs.

& Claire: You’re leaving?
    Jay: Damn right. The only difference between this and a home invasion is I get to shoot people at a home invasion.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий