7 февр. 2015 г.

The Rave

Banshee 1×2

& Sheriff Hood: Ana.
    Carrie: My name is Carrie.
    Sheriff Hood: Either way, I still love you.

& Job: Do you have any idea what I’m surrounded by? Skee-fucking-Ball, cotton-fucking-candy, and sea-fucking-gulls.
    — Some girl: Is that a Cape?
    Job: This is Diane von Furstenberg, chica. Shoo. Go get pregnant.

& Job: Your cover is good for now. Except...
vSheriff Hood: Except what?
    Job: Except that being where you are makes you the dumbest bitch that I know!


& Sheriff Hood: ...You have the right to an attorney. ...... If you can’t afford an attorney, the court will appoint one for you, and he’ll probably suck.

& Siobhan: Aren’t you kind of old to pass for a teenager?
    Sheriff Hood: I’m young at heart.

& Siobhan: He can’t... he can’t just do that, right? .... He’s waving.

& Sheriff Hood: It’s a hard thing to see someone die... Thing is, you can’t make sense out of it. All right? It doesn’t make sense. You just... I don’t know. You accept it at some point.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий