3 февр. 2015 г.

The Drop

& Bob: You know, I was thinking that training a dog... housebreaking, and all that, that’s... I mean, that is a huge responsibility, right?
    Cousin Marv: Well, it’s a dog. It’s not like some long-lost retarded relative shows up in a wheelchair... a colostomy bag hanging out of his ass. Says, «I’m yours now. Take care of me.» It’s not that. It’s a dog.

& Cousin Marv: Fucking chechnyans.
    Bob: Chechens, Marv. They’re from Chechnya,but you call them chechens.
    Cousin Marv: Yeah, Chechnya. I said that.
    Bob: You don’t call people from Ireland irelandians, do you?
    Cousin Marv: What the fuck are you talking about?

& Dottie: Maybe it’s time.
    Cousin Marv: Yeah.
    Dottie: Just kill him.
    Cousin Marv: Our father. Because it’s inconvenient.
    Dottie: He’s dead, Marv.
    Cousin Marv: So what are all those beeps coming out of the machines... he’s hooked up to, and the waves on the screen of the thing?
    Dottie: That’s life.
    Cousin Marv: That’s electricity, is what that is.


& Cousin Marv: Dottie thinks we should visit Europe. That’s what I’ve become... a guy that goes to Europe with his sister. Hops in a, a tour bus... with a fucking camera around my neck like a fucking jerkoff. What?
    Bob: You need to see this, Marv.
    Cousin Marv: No, I don’t. I don’t need to do anything. I’m just going to stand right here. I’m going to stand right the fuck here.
    Bob: No. You really should take a look at this.
    Cousin Marv: I don’t need to see Europe. I don’t need to see Dottie. And I don’t need to see what’s in that bag.

& Bob: I don’t understand. I asked her one question. A question. Simple. And then it all came out sideways.
    Cousin Marv: You don’t get it. They get in a mood... you could give them the hope diamond and they’d complain about the weight. Am I right?

& Bob: There are some sins you commit that you can’t come back from... no matter how hard you try. You just can’t, you know? It’s like the devil is waiting for your body to quit. Because he knows... He knows that... he already owns your soul. And then I think, maybe, you know, there is no devil. You die, and God, he says: «Nah. Nah, you can’t come in. You have to leave now. You have to leave and go away and you have to be alone. You have to be alone forever.»

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий