21 февр. 2015 г.

Love Is Strange

& Elliot: So why is that eco-friendly?
    Joey: Well, nobody says «eco-friendly» anymore.
    Kate: Isn’t it «eco-efficient» now?
    Joey: It’s «sustainable.»
    Elliot: Sustainable agriculture... So how is mixed farming sustainable, then?
    Joey: Well, the crop residues are used as food for the animals... and the excrements from the animals... is used as a nutrient for the crop.
    Elliot: Joey. Your uncle’s still eating...

& Ben: I made my beef stew tonight. ... They ate the whole thing. But they didn’t say anything. ... No. No, they’re very nice. But sometimes... when you live with people... you know them better than you care to, and so...


& Joey: That’s so gay!
    Ben: People have been modeling for painters for centuries now, Joe. All kinds of people.
    Vlad: He doesn’t mean «homosexual,» Uncle Ben. He just means «stupid.»

& George: Joey’s losing his patience with you. Can you imagine if you broke his bed trying to shag your husband?
    Ben: I have missed having your body next to mine... too much to have it denied to me for reasons of bad engineering.

& Ian: It’s just that I hate to eat alone. Don’t you?
    Ben: Well, no. On the contrary, I’m never bored with my own company. It’s other people who drive me crazy sometimes. Oh, no, no, don’t get me wrong. I love people. It’s just I’m not very good with crowds. I’d rather meet people one on one than stand around... with a glass of wine and a silly grin on my face.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtrack (Shopin)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий