21 февр. 2015 г.

You Have Insulted Tchaikovsky

Mozart in the Jungle 1×4

& Mozart: Remember, whoever is most impertinent has the best chance.

& Mozart: I pay no attention whatever to anybody’s praise or blame. I simply follow my own feelings.

& Lizzie: Is there, like, a quiet room where, uh, a man could meditate or marinate? Something like that.
    Clerk: You mean like a library?


& Mozart: You know, by the time I was your age, I was dead.
    Rodrigo: I know, maestro. I’m aware.

& Thomas: He flits from composer to composer, mocking a carefully considered program, because the «1812 Overture» is obviously not good enough for him! God, I’m sick of his goddamn stupid...
    Rodrigo: Maestro, maestro, have I insulted you in any way?
    Thomas: Worse! You have insulted Tchaikovsky.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий