11 февр. 2015 г.

The Confession

The Borgias 2×10

& Lucrezia: You would turn down the pope’s own daughter for me? Why?
    Prince Alfonso d’Aragona: Because I have never known a woman so lovely.
    Lucrezia: Poor boy...

& Cesare: Rome needs this confession!
    Machiavelli: Then... give it to them.

& Lucrezia: Yes, I will marry him. He has all the sweetness of an apple on the tree... I will marry him tomorrow if you wish it.
    Rodrigo Borgia: Oh!
    Lucrezia: You may kiss me... On the cheek.
    Rodrigo Borgia: What a most charming and welcome eventuation!


& Rodrigo Borgia: Let him burn.

& Rodrigo Borgia: Tell me your sins.
    Cesare: It is this, and only this: that I have taken upon my head the act that none other would dare commit, though its commission benefits all.

& Cesare: Life does not hold its breath for one man’s grief.

& Rodrigo Borgia: You are too much like me. A man feels less... favour for his own image reflected.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий