17 февр. 2015 г.

When a Tree Falls

Modern Family 4×9

& Jay: Gloria needs watching. She’s got a serious case of pregnancy brain. Last week, I found a bar of soap in the fridge and a stick of butter in the shower. I walked around all day smelling like a bucket of popcorn.
    Manny: Better than the toast I ate.
    Jay: Yet you ate the second piece.

& Manny: Look, I’m Mexico. Again. Does anybody care that I’m not from Mexico?
    Jay: You keep saying that, but we’ve never seen a birth certificate.


& Manny: Gentlemen, you wanna know about the real ultimate frisbee? Walk with one balanced on your head for 50 meters. It is a measure of poise, balance, and posture. Let’s just whip the frisbees at each other as hard as we can and see who quits first.

& Jay: I wasn’t worried. I’d boxed in the Navy. And it was Phil... And here’s something I thought I’d never say... I’d rather box my daughter’s husband than my son’s.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий