6 февр. 2015 г.

Entropy is Contagious

House of Lies 4×3

& Clyde: What would give you the impression that I want to date you in the first place? I mean... you’re not even in my arousal template.

& Marty: Hey. Tom and Jerry.

& Clyde: Do you really think I’m an asshole?
    Doug: Yeah. But that’s kind of your brand, you know?

& Doug: Do you know what Oscar Wilde said about absinthe?.. He said the first glass of absinthe makes you see things the way you wish they were. And after the second, you see thing the way they are not. Finally, well, then you see things the way they really are, and that, my friends, that is the most horrible thing of all. To you, absinthe.


& Clyde: Dios mío. Doug, are you serious?
    Marty: Don’t text that last part.
    Clyde: Doug, this is a novel. Hold up, hold up. Did you mean to say, «You are a crazy country»?
    Marty: It’s auto correct, but the word’s still in there. The word... the first part of that word makes sense. If she reads it out loud, she’ll get it.

& Roscoe: Shut the fuck up, Dad! Stop trying to do damage control. The damage is done. Congratulations. Okay, I mean, your narcissism wins again. I mean, it’s bigger than all of us, Dad.

& Marty: I was trying to find the right time to tell you. I didn’t want it to just get blurted out.
    Roscoe: Dad, you don’t get to control how the world happens for me anymore. You don’t get to just set down all the land mines and decide when I step on them.

& Jeremiah: You don’t get to take your family down like this. We’ve all been through some tough times. All of us. But that’s what family is, that’s what this is, and sometimes, it’s a fucking disaster. But we go through that fucking disaster together. That’s what family is.

--
On the IMDb

A soundtrack's usual, i. e. perfect.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий