26 февр. 2015 г.

Bazinga! That's From a TV Show

Two and a Half Men 10×20

& Alan: Uh, why would you do that?
    Jake: It’s called earning respect, Dad.
    Alan: I don’t understand.
    Jake: Which part? Earning or respect?.. Bazinga.
    Alan: ......
    Jake: That’s from a TV show.

& Tammy: I figured you were gonna find another girl. I just didn’t think it would be the one that came from my uterus.
    Jake: Sorry, it just sort of happened.

& Berta: You don’t have to pay me for today.


& Tammy: God, I’ve failed as a parent.
    Walden: No.
    Tammy: Yeah.
    Walden: Maybe.
    Tammy: My beautiful young daughter narrowed her choices down... to a 19-year-old who needs to ask the Wizard for a brain... and a sleazy car salesman who barely escaped a Dateline special.
    Walden: Okay, so it’s not an ideal situation. What is? Sometimes kids make mistakes.
    Tammy: Sometimes kids are mistakes.

& Berta: I love these people.

& Tammy: Sorry about all the trouble.
    Walden: Are you kidding me? Jerry sold me an Escalade at dealer cost.
    Tammy: Oh, honey, you didn’t fall for that, did you?
    Walden: He really is the king, isn’t he?
    Tammy: And my daughter gets to be the queen. It’s a white trash fairy tale.

& Walden: Berta’s gonna love this.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий