14 февр. 2015 г.

The Face of Death

The Borgias 3×1

& Cesare: What can you do?
    Physician: Nothing. His soul is already departing this world.
    Cesare: His soul does not depart until I give it leave!

& Lucrezia: Force it in until he can bear no more. And if he vomits, force more. You understand me?
    Physician: But, this is witchcraft.
    Lucrezia: This is physick!

& — Stop! This is the house of God!
    Cesare: And God is angry.

& Vanozza: I’m not pope. Neither are you. Without him, what becomes of us?


& Rodrigo Borgia: I saw the face of death.
    Cesare: Well, you’re not dead, Father. You live.
    Rodrigo Borgia: For how long?
    Cesare: A day and a night.

& Rodrigo Borgia: I saw the face of death... And I was afraid. I am so afraid.
    Vanozza: Don’t be. It would take more than cantarella to fell an ox like you.
    Rodrigo Borgia: No, you don’t understand. I didn’t see the face of God. He was not there.

& Vanozza: This night is gone, it is daylight. Open your eyes. We’re not safe.
    Rodrigo Borgia: No. We are at war.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий