2 февр. 2015 г.

Loved in Return

Resurrection 2×13

& Maggie: You just have to stay strong.

& Fred: The less thinking, the better.
    Henry: What if it’s ma that comes through that door?
    Fred: Like I said, the less thinking, the better.

& Fred: If anyone comes through that door, shoot them!


& Henry: It’s a joke. The senate will kill it.
    Fred: It’s progress.
    Henry: Says the man who still has all his rights. I mean, answer me this. What kind of sense does it make that I should still be paying taxes... Even though I can’t vote?
    Fred: What’s that old saying? Death and taxes?
    Henry: But scratch the death part.

& Preacher James: So, how is he... That innocent soul?
    Marty: He’s good. He’s a normal baby boy.
    Preacher James: «And even Satan... Shall disguise himself as an angel of light.»
    Marty: Corinthians 11:14.

& Marty: Sometimes, it’s just so tempting to see the world the way he does... Black and white, good and evil.

& Marty: How can I help the returned when I don’t even know why they’re here?
    Maggie: Well, none of us know why we’re here. But that doesn’t stop us from living.

--
On the IMDb

Σ Consistenly boring.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий