12 февр. 2015 г.

The Troll Manifestation

The Big Bang Theory 8×14

& Penny: I listen to what you say. You’re building a particle detector using superfluid helium.
    Leonard: You know, when you talk like that, I want to take you right here on this table.

& Leonard: No, no. People don’t talk about surface tension. If you imagine our three-space as the surface of an N-dimensional superfluid bubble... This... is exciting. This is really exciting. I have to go find Sheldon.
    Penny: Okay, well, if you find him, use the kitchen island— that coffee table will not support both of you!

& Leonard: You’re still awake?
    Sheldon: For a man whose last observation was our universe may be the surface of a multidimensional supercooled liquid, «you’re still awake» seems like quite the sophomore slump.

& Leonard: You wrote a paper on my idea?
    Sheldon: I wrote a paper on our idea.
    Leonard: When did my idea become our idea?
    Sheldon: When I mixed it with Sheldony goodness and cooked it in the Easy-Bake Oven of my mind.


& Leonard: You’re sure it’s good?
    Sheldon: My name is right on there with yours. That is a surefire mark of quality.

& Sheldon: You mess with the bull, you get the horns. I’m about to show this guy just how horny I can be.

& Howard: Well, I think the anonymity makes everyone feel like they can say things they’d never say to your face.
    Sheldon: Interesting. I can’t think of a single thing I wouldn’t say to someone’s face.
    Leonard: Never noticed that about you.

& Sheldon: Professor Hawking?
    Prof. Hawking: Oh, brother, you should see the look on your faces.

& Amelia: So, tell me, Cooper... are the ways of physical love different in the future?

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий