16 февр. 2015 г.

Mijo

Better Call Saul 1×2

& Tuco: 'Biznatch.'

& Saul: Why jump to the nuclear option? See, I’m saying keep it simple.

& Saul: I will collect my moronic clients, and... Poof! We are gone. Neither you nor your lovely abuelita will ever lay eyes on us ever again, guaranteed... Signed, sealed, and delivered. Assuming, you know, that they’re still breathing.

& Tuco: Wow. You got a mouth on you.
    Saul: Thank you.

& Saul: I’m... I’m special agent Jeffrey Steele, FBI. I’m undercover, okay? You got me. I’m the tip of the spear, and releasing me would be the smart move.

& Tuco: Stop... helping.

& Saul: Okay, okay. Then let’s talk proportionality. They’re guilty... oh, agreed. Now you have to decide, what’s the right sentence? Like a judge.
    Tuco: Like a judge...
    Saul: Ever hear of the code of Hammurabi... Let the punishment fit the crime, eye for an eye?
    Tuco: Eye for an eye... You want me to blind them.


& Tuco: One leg each.
    Saul: .... That’s tough, but it’s fair.

& Lars: You... you are... you are the worst lawyer, the worst lawyer ever!
    Saul: Hey, I just talked you down from a death sentence... to six months’ probation. I’m the best lawyer ever.

& Saul: Take off the space blanket.

& Clerk: What do you want?
    Saul: Not to starve to death.

& Saul: It’s showtime, folks.

& Saul: Like a troll under a bridge! «You must have the stickers, or you won’t pass!» Troll alert here... don’t feed it!

& No-Doze: What’s your angle?
    Saul: No... no angle. And I’m not saying anything about this to anybody. As far as I’m concerned, you’re a client. This is a consultation, and everything you just told me is privileged.
    No-Doze: You rat, you die.
    Saul: And that, too, yes.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий