9 февр. 2015 г.

Silent Symphony

Mozart in the Jungle 1×3

& Rodrigo: I mean, you guys are not used to give it everything you have before the performance, but I can assure you that this is the only way that this music is going to get into our bones..... There’s no you. No you. No me. We are different harmonic strains of the same vocal chord. Together, together, if we connect, together can communicate with them, with the people over there.
    — Does he want it faster or slower?

& Rodrigo: The music... is not in the notes but in the silence between them...
vBob: Maestro?
    Rodrigo: Yes.
    Bob: Time for a ten-minute break.


& Rodrigo: You have to excuse me. I always prefer the girls’ bathroom. It’s... it’s just cleaner.

& Hailey: It’s hard to believe that I spent so many years learning how to blow air through a tube.

& Rodrigo: ...And now we begin our silent symphony.

& Rodrigo: Okay. Cut the hair. With passion, Hailey.

--
On the IMDb

+ soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий