19 февр. 2015 г.

Nacho

Better Call Saul 1×3

& Saul: Only two things I know about Albuquerque... Bugs Bunny should have taken a left turn there. And give me 100 tries, I’ll never be able to spell it.

& Saul: Sex offender? That’s not even remotely a...

& Saul: I’m no hero.

& Saul: Fine! You’re gonna make me walk back and get the stickers?! I will walk back and get the stickers!
    Mike: .... I’m not making you do anything. Those are the rules.
    Saul: Hey, whatever helps you sleep at night... Screw you, geezer!!


& Saul: Walking. Just walking. Just strolling along.

& Saul: Hey. You asked for me, and I have come.

& Saul: Wait, guys, I’m the definition of a broken record on this one. Nacho is «not-cho» man, comprendo?

& Det. Lacey: So, what... you get a chance to do the right thing and you puss out?
    Mike: Mm... Yeah. Well, I guess it’s my loss.

& Mike: It’s human nature to want to stay close to home... Nobody wants to leave home.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий