6 февр. 2015 г.

The One That Got Away

Elementary 3×12

& Kitty: Problem?
Holmes: You’re just in my way.

& Holmes: Did you know that «Del» is short for «Adelbert»? Small wonder the man is a sadist.

& Watson: You should be careful. We’re not in some basement. I don’t have duct tape around my eyes and wrists. Let go. Or we’ll find out how you do against a woman who can actually fight back.


& Holmes: This method is the only way to bypass the chain on a door such as this one. It is important that you master it.
    Kitty: Like it’s important that I study tobacco ash and can distinguish one form of mold from another.
    Holmes: Do you know why most investigators fail?
    Kitty: Lack of elastics?
    Holmes: They refuse to extend their base of knowledge beyond the bounds of basic investigative procedure.

& Kitty: Do you know what I haven’t said to anyone in a really long time? I love you. Isn’t that the saddest thing?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий