18 февр. 2015 г.

Them

The Walking Dead 5×10

& Maggie: How much longer we got?
    Sasha: 60 miles.
    Maggie: I wasn’t talking about that.

& Carol: We’re not dead. That’s what you said.

& Ford: Plan just got dicked.

& Noah: I don’t know if I’m gonna make it.
    Sasha: Then you won’t.

& Sasha: Don’t think. Just eat.


& Glenn: Hey, we can make it together. But we can only make it together.

& Rick: I asked if the Germans ever tried to kill him. But he got real quiet. He said he was dead the minute he stepped into enemy territory. Every day he woke up and told himself, «Rest in peace. Now get up and go to war.» And then after a few years of pretending he was dead... he made it out alive. That’s the trick of it, I think. We do what we need to do and then we get to live.

& Rick: I know we’ll be okay. Because this is how we survive. We tell ourselves... that we are The Walking Dead.

& Aaron: I’m a friend.

--
+ quotes on the quotes on the IMDb

Σ The group is fractured. Accepting’s a key word.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий