24 февр. 2015 г.

Half Deaf Is Better Than All Dead

Banshee 1×4

& Job: Ladies. Bitches.

& Sheriff Hood: Once a job goes south, always leave the take behind.

& Deva: God, how can one town have so many scumbags?

& Sheriff Hood: They seem angry.
    Emmett: They don’t like to see a black man with a badge stepping into their white world.
    Sheriff Hood: Oh. Hey, it’s okay, guys. He’s one of us. His wife is white.

& Sheriff Hood: I’ll go see Arno. You stay here with the Hitler Youth.


& Emmett: And you’ll testify?
    Arno: Fuck, no! I’m kinda addicted to breathing.

& Emmett: You’re really gonna let them go?
    Sheriff Hood: I’m prioritizing.

& Sheriff Hood: Quiet.

& Job: You better brace yourself. Here come the motherfuckin’ neighborhood.
    Sheriff Hood: You know you’re gonna hate it here.
    Job: Not true. I already hate it here.

Mary Gauthier — Walk Through The Fire

♪ In the darkness it finds me ♪
♪ A terrible fire ♪
♪ It doesn’t matter how much I pray ♪
♪ The flames leap and burn me ♪
♪ There’s nothing I can do ♪
♪ To make the fear go away ♪
♪ So I try to keep moving ♪
♪ Try not to look back ♪
♪ Push really hard ♪
♪ On the stone ♪
♪ I walk ♪
♪ Through the fire ♪
♪ Alone. ♪

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий