13 нояб. 2014 г.

Will

Resurrection 2×5

& Fred: I never got it running. Awful lot of effort just to get back to where you started.

& Margaret: Life is a choice, Agent Bellamy, for the living and for the returned, as well. Those men just lost the will to live.

& Margaret: Will you walk with me?..

& Barbara: If I could change the past, then I would!
    Margaret: But that’s silly. We can’t change the past. Only the future.


& Mikey: Ever wonder why I got picked? Why do I come back and not other people? It seems like whoever’s making the decisions up there has got some kind of suck-ass criteria. ...
    Margaret: Do you know why we came back?
    Barbara: No.
    Margaret: I do.
    Barbara: Why?
    Margaret: To be punished for our sins.

& Margaret: They don’t want you, Barbara. That’s your punishment.

--
On the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий