14 нояб. 2014 г.

About a Boy

Homeland 4×5


& Saul: He’d have to know he was risking his life by telling you... How long you have?
    Carrie: Three days. After that, he starts wondering why we aren’t on our way to London.
    Saul: Three days... To develop that kind of trust? That’s a tall fucking order.
    Carrie: Well, thanks for pointing that out.

& Boyd: I want to stay.
    Martha: Why?

& Quinn: Well, you’re learning from the best.
    Fara: Why’d you say it like that?
    Quinn: Manipulating people, exploiting their weakness... It can get ugly sometimes.


& Quinn: Good eyes.
    Fara: Thanks.
    Quinn: And I didn’t have to shoot anyone.
Ω Good job, Quinn. Manipulating-ish.

& Aayan: He’d come to me and he’d say, um, «I’ve seen more battles than hairs on your head.»
    Carrie: He was a hero to you...
    Aayan: Well, he beat the Soviet Union. And the Soviet Union collapsed. So...
    Carrie: How’d he feel about America?
    Aayan: He knew how to beat you, too.

& Redmond: Dennis?
    Martha: How’d you know?
    Redmond: I’m a spy. I know shit.

& Aayan: How do I give?
    Carrie: I’ll show you. After prayers.

& Martha: There’s a theory men secretly fear their wives are crazy and women secretly fear their husbands... are losers.

--
On the IMDb

Σ A one big, BIG fuckup.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий