24 нояб. 2014 г.

Thirteen Steps

Hell on Wheels 4×12

& Judge: ...Having heard these charges, what say you?
    Ruth: Guilty.

& Ruth: I murdered that man, Governor. Not out of fear, nor aiding the law, but for no purpose other than to end the man’s life who took my son’s. I am guilty. I have pled so.

& Judge: You, Ruth Elizabeth Cole, are guilty of murder and shall be hanged by the neck until you are dead tomorrow. May God have mercy upon your soul.

& Ruth: Pardons are for cowards. Like Sidney Snow.
    Bohannon: Taking a pardon, that ain’t a coward’s choice. Dying is.
    Ruth: Either way, the choice is mine. And my choice is no.

& Ruth: I’ve made my decision!
    Bohannon: Yeah? Well, I just unmade it.


& Durant: When we lost my only son to cholera, I was away working. Do you know where I was and what I was doing?
    Bohannon: No.
    Durant: Neither do I.
    Bohannon: There ain’t nothing I can do for Ruth.
    Durant: The thing to do is be with her.

& Ruth: Would you do anything different if you could go back?
    Bohannon: ... I would be a better husband, a better father.

& Bohannon: This town needs their preacher.
    Ruth: I’m nobody’s preacher anymore.

& Ruth: Do you love me?
    Bohannon: Of course I do.
    Ruth: But do you love me?

& Ruth: You always know, deep down.

& Ruth: The brave choice is always family.

& Ruth: You’re writing an article about me? Don’t. It won’t be remembered, and neither will we.

& Durant: .... Well, what is it, Bohannon?
    Bohannon: I quit.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий