12 нояб. 2014 г.

The Expedition Approximation

The Big Bang Theory 8×6

& Sheldon: Are they making fun of us?
    Raj: Yup.
    Sheldon: I miss the old days when I couldn’t tell.

& Leonard: So, one of my favorite video games of all time is called Shadow of the Colossus, and it was only for PlayStation 2, but then they came out with a new version for PS3 with better graphics. I finally got the chance to play it, and for some reason, it just wasn’t as good as the first one. ...... Or something about yoga.
    Penny: I’m sorry— I was thinking about work.
    Leonard: Well, I was just saying that there was this video game...
    Penny: Yeah, that’s when I started thinking about work.

& Penny: What should I have done? Taken a picture of us in the car and put it in a pink frame with puffy paint around it that says «best fiancé ever»?
    Leonard: .... Doesn’t sound that bad.
    Penny: Well, good, because... that’s why I did!
    Leonard: Aw... Oh... thank you. That-that is so sweet.
    Penny: No, it’s not that sweet— I paid for the frame with your money and then got a massage.

& Leonard: In my mind, that broke the tension with comedy and led to sex.

& Raj: Hey, Sheldon, you busy?
    Sheldon: I’m always busy.

& Sheldon: This mind is capable of advanced multitasking. You know, currently, I’m attempting to solve the Penrose conjecture, I’m composing my Nobel acceptance speech for when I’ve solved the Penrose conjecture, and I’m wondering how mermaids have babies...
    Raj: Don’t they lay eggs on a rock?
    Sheldon: ...Now I’ve got room for another thing. What do you want?

& Raj: It’s very humid, and about a hundred degrees.
    Sheldon: Well, I’m from Texas and you’re from India— we’re no strangers to the fragrant armpit.


& Raj: So where should we do it?
    Sheldon: Well, I’ll just Google «hot, dark and moist,» see what comes up...

& Penny: Maybe... now that I’m no longer an out-of-work actress who can’t pay for her own dinner, that makes you a little insecure.
    Leonard: Well, I can’t believe you’d say that. You know how insecure I am about my insecurities.

& Sheldon: And if anything bad happens, what’s the rule?
    Amy: Save you first; come back for Raj only if there’s time.

& Amy: Sheldon, I’m really impressed you’re willing to try this.
    Sheldon: Well, admittedly, this brushes up against my well-known aversions to heat, small places, going below floor-level, dampness, hatches, ladders, darkness, echoes, and eliminating in Home Depot buckets. That last one is quite new, but I have a feeling that’s gonna rocket to the top of the list.

& Raj: I’m sweating already.
    Sheldon: Yeah, as the person beneath you, allow me to say, I know.

& Howard: What did you guys want to talk about?
    Penny: Well, you know, now that we’re engaged, we had some questions about how you handle money as a couple.
    Bernadette: I told you they weren’t gonna ask us to swing with them.

& Raj: How you feeling?
    Sheldon: Good. Little claustrophobic.

& Bernadette: Well, don’t come crying to me when you don’t get your allowance.
    Howard: It’s not an allowance. It’s a stipend! And we said we weren’t gonna call it an allowance in front of my friends!!

& Leonard: I usually don’t like lemon bars, but th-these are really good.

& Leonard: Should we go?
    Penny: Hang on. I want to see if he gets the star.

& Raj: Oh, this heat is brutal.
    Sheldon: As someone from the tropical subcontinent of India, you should know that fanning yourself in a humid environment only raises your body temperature.
    Raj: Huh. That does explain why the servants used to look so hot while they were fanning me...

& Sheldon: My major focus at the moment is keeping my claustrophobia at bay.
    Raj: How’s that going?
    Sheldon: You tell me. I feel like I can’t breathe, and I am tempted to crack you open and suck the air right out of your lungs.

& Sheldon: It’s too late for Koothrappali!..

& Penny: Okay, this is definitely the most fun thing we can do with the money.
    Leonard: I’ve never done it on a big old pile of cash before..... «Me neither, Leonard. It’s my first time, too.»

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий