16 нояб. 2014 г.

Enough Nemesis to Go Around

Elementary 3×1

& Watson: Here’s my card if he goes missing again. I’m really good at finding things.

& Det. Bell: Six months and still no word, huh?
    Watson: I’m sure MI6 is keeping him busy.

& Watson: You can take the helmet off.
    Holmes: ... Watson.

& Kitty: I don’t work for anyone. I’m his new partner.

& Kitty: I’m sorry, okay?
    Holmes: Don’t be sorry. Be better.


& Holmes: Watson, try to understand. A detective comes across only so many locked room mysteries during the course of their career. I myself have only ever encountered seven.
    Watson: Ah, only seven.

& Cpt. Gregson: The thing about blood, it’s almost as good as ink at taking fingerprints.

& Holmes: Housewarming present... There’s little open at this hour.

& Watson: The thing is, if you really study every inch of a crime scene, sometimes you notice things you weren’t even looking for.

& Watson: I wanted to ask you one thing. Why are you here?
    Holmes: I live here.
    Watson: No, not the brownstone. New York. London didn’t work out, but I know you. You could’ve gone anywhere. So why here?
    Holmes: Isn’t it obvious? I belong here. As do you.

--
On the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий