22 нояб. 2014 г.

Redux

Homeland 4×7

& Lockhart: All right, Mathison, let’s go. Time to look these fuckers in the eye.

& Haqqani: Well, you could’ve just left us alone, you know.
    Saul: After you hit us on 9/11? I don’t think so.
    Haqqani: Please. By all means speak freely, but also honestly.

& Haqqani: We did not fly those planes into the World Trade Center; Al-Qaeda did.
    Saul: You gave Al-Qaeda sanctuary. You harbored Osama Bin Laden.
    Haqqani: Bin Laden was a Saudi. 15 of the hijackers were also Saudis. I don’t see you invading that country.
    Saul: We came here to kill or capture those directly responsible.
    Haqqani: And you stayed and stayed and stayed... and destroyed our culture and our religion.
    Saul: That’s not true.
    Haqqani: America despises what it cannot understand.


& Haqqani: You point your finger at Islam. But if Christianity is to be judged by the misery it has caused mankind, who would ever be a Christian?
    Saul: I’m a Jew.
    Haqqani: Yeah, well...

& Saul: What am I waiting for?
    Haqqani: For me to take back Afghanistan. Just as we did from the British and the Russians before you.

& Carrie: No. No, no, no.
    ’Brody’: I’m here.
    Carrie: You’re not. You’re not. I know you’re not.
    ’Brody’: Why not? Is it so hard to believe?
    Carrie: I want to. I w... I... I want... I want to believe.
    ’Brody’: Then do.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий