8 нояб. 2014 г.

Four Walls and a Roof

The Walking Dead 5×3

& Gareth: It was gonna be a choice. You join us or feed us.

& Gareth: I think pretty people taste better.

& Albert: What the hell’s gonna happen? Are we gonna turn? Are we just gonna die?
    Gareth: Albert, calm the hell down. We cooked him. Everything is gonna be fine.

& Sasha: Why didn’t you tell me when it happened?
    Bob: I knew when I told you, it’d become all about the end. And I really liked the middle.

& ’Stupidity is also a gift of God,
       but one mustn’t misuse it.
Ω A-ha-ha. Pretty nice demotivator. But too obvious.


& Gareth: You could have killed us when you came in. There had to be a reason for that.
    Rick: We didn’t want to waste the bullets.

& Gabriel: This is the Lord’s house.
    Maggie: No. It’s just four walls and a roof.

& Bob: What I said yesterday, I ain’t revising it. Even in light of current events. Nightmares end. They shouldn’t end who you are. And that is just this dead man’s opinion.
    Rick: I’ll take it.

& Sasha: So what is it? The good that comes out of this bad?.. Bob?.....

--
+ quotes on the quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий