6 нояб. 2014 г.

Ferrets, Attack!

Two and a Half Men 10×6

& Berta: I can't believe this, after everything she's done.
    Alan: I know. How did someone like that worm their way back in here?
    Berta: Maybe she learned from the master...
    Alan: I just worry she's gonna take advantage of Walden.
    Berta: You do hear yourself when you talk, right?
    Alan: Yes, yes, I'm a mooch, but I'm not dangerous!

& Walden: You're gonna have to make peace with it. Because not only do I like Rose, I asked her to move in with me. ... What's so funny?
    Berta: If you don't know, it's too late.

& Oh, that's my cell. Could you grab it for me?
    Alan: It says, "Do not answer."
    Walden: Oh. That's Zoey. It reminds me to stay strong and not take her calls... Hello? Hey, Zoey. Yeah, what's going on?


& Alan: Hey, what does it say on your phone when I call?
    Walden: Uh, it says "The old guy who lives downstairs."

& Alan: Hey, buddy, how you doing?
    Jake: Great. I got a promotion.
    Alan: Oh, no kidding.
    Jake: Yep. I'm the dessert chef in the officers' mess.
    Alan: Wow.
    Jake: I made this killer crème brûlée for the enlisted guys and word got out.

& Alan: I'm sorry, buddy. But look at the bright side.
    Walden: I know, I still have you.
    Alan: Forever and ever and ever.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий