15 нояб. 2014 г.

Phil on Wire

Modern Family 3×3

& Claire: Awkward, unpleasant situation? Rise above.

& Haley: Do you know how embarrassed I was?
    Alex: Not as embarrassed as I was when she said eight was a prime number. Eight, Mom!
    Claire: ....

& Luke: You can do it, dad! You’re making the impossible unimpossible!


& Phil: I always saw myself as a guy who could soar through the sky, dancing on a wire. I can’t even get across one six inches off the ground.
    Luke: Well, maybe that’s the problem. Maybe you keep falling because part of you knows that you can fall. Maybe if the wire was much, much higher, you wouldn’t fall.
    Phil: Oh, Luke, Luke, Luke... You are a genius!

& Jay: Gloria, sit.
    Gloria: Do you think this is funny, to talk to me like I am a dog?
    Jay: I’m not talking to you like you’re a dog. I’m just asking you to sit, so we can get to the bottom of this.
    Gloria: Okay, fine.
    Jay: Good girl.

& Gloria: I want you to know this. Where I come from, man cherish woman. It goes wife, mistress, dog. Dog always at the bottom!

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий