10 нояб. 2014 г.

Avoid the Chinese Mustard

Two and a Half Men 10×7

& Walden: I’m sorry. What are you doing here? Nobody goes to the library anymore.
Whitney: Oh, it’s one of the few places that I can go to... where strange men don’t hit     on me.
    Walden: Oh.

& Whitney: You know how weird this is, right?
    Walden: What is weird about wanting to control every aspect of a relationship... by using money as a weapon? Okay, let me rephrase that. How does 5 grand a week sound?
    Whitney: Sounds like you got a girlfriend.

& Jake: Where am I gonna find another girl named Missi?..


& Missi: Everybody has a soul mate. When you find yours, it’s like that feeling after the first big snowfall of the year. You race outside to go sledding and you go to the top of the steepest hill you find. Your heart starts racing, you get sweaty even though all your boogers are frozen. Next thing you know, you are zipping down Montague Street... laughing and crying all at the same time and you never want it to end. And that’s what real love should feel like. Nobody should settle for anything less.
    Walden: Remember when I told you to shut up?
    Missi: I’m sorry. I know.
    Walden: No. Don’t ever listen to me again. Because that was awesome.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий