26 нояб. 2014 г.

Bullseye

American Horror Story: Freak Show

4×6

& Elsa: Fate. Destiny. Luck. The prisons of man. People pass the time, enjoying the choices life provides— coffee or tea, right or left. As if it matters. We are all just spinning on the wheel. There is but one way to keep off the wheel. It’s not youth... It’s not beauty or true love... I know how to stay off the wheel. I control my fate. I have survived because I know one must be willing to destroy anyone, anything, even the things you love, to keep the gods in check.

& Ma Petite: I will keep you warm, Miss Elsa.

& Elsa: Now, I demand that you start having fun this instant! Or I’ll put one of you up against that wheel.

& Bette: What’s that?
    Dandy: Caviar. Beluga from Siberia.
    Bette: I’ve heard of caviar. It’s outrageously expensive.
    Dot: Bette... It’s slimy fish eggs.
    Bette: So?


♪ For the days dwindle down ♪
♪ To a precious few ♪
♪ September ♪
♪ November ♪
♪ And these few ♪
♪ Precious days ♪

& Elsa: A little culture for the TV viewers. God knows they need it.

& Elsa: You ungrateful ingrates!

& Paul: Try not to miss.
    Elsa: I always miss, darling. That’s the point.

& Penny: I’m gonna have a life that means something, a life with some excitement, a life that’s real. Not this goddamn middle-class hell.

& Ethel: I’ll tell you one thing. If I ever find out you were lying and did wrong by those girls, I’ll kill you with my own two hands. Now... make a wish.
    Elsa: ’I just want to be loved.’

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий