6 нояб. 2014 г.

The One That Got Away

Modern Family 2×24

& Jay: Sausage of the Month Club really nailed it in May. But, honey, no offense. They almost lost me last month with that chorizo.
    Gloria: Why no offense? It’s a sausage. It’s not on our flag.


& Jay: You could show a little gratitude, you know. These pants are new. Climbing over that fence, I might have wrecked ’em. ... That’s mature.
    Mitchell: I’m sorry. We’re sorry.
    Claire: We’re sorry.
    Mitchell: Sorry you said «rectum.»
    Claire: I’m sorry, Dad, and we’re so glad that you came...
    Mitchell: Thank you.
    Claire: And got us. That was very smart the way that you distracted the dog.
    Jay: Twelve times a year I get sausages. That’s it. What the hell am I gonna do till June?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий