20 нояб. 2014 г.

Pink Cupcakes

American Horror Story: Freak Show

4×5

& Esmerelda: I told you, I’m not gonna be involved with murder!
    Stanley: Oh, no, no. Accidents happen all the time.

& Elsa: I would rather be boiled in oil than... be on television.

& Stanley: You know, over 40% of this country’s population owns a television set, Miss Mars. TV is the future.
    Elsa: Squeezing the beauty and glamour of the silver screen into that little black and white box— this is the future, Mr. Spencer? I find it very depressing.

& Stanley: But, Miss Mars, imagine yourself in everyone’s living room at the exact same moment. Everyone in America listening to you sing and entertain them. Your name on the tip of everyone’s tongue.
    Elsa: My name alongside some of type of, uh, instant coffee or shampoo? No!

& Elsa: I know for a fact motion pictures will never be replaced by your TV, no. Motion pictures are the expression of our souls, our inner dreams and fantasies...

& Stanley: You’d rather perform in front of a tent full of rednecks and forego indoor plumbing than star in The Elsa Mars Hour.
    Elsa: I would never participate in what I consider to be the death... of art and civilization.

& Gloria: It’s 1952. You can’t just go around picking up vagrants and killing them. People are missed. I’ll figure something out.

& Elsa: No, no, no, Ma Petite. There’s a smudge. I have to be perfect. I have to take publicity photos for my new TV show.


♪ Fame, makes a man take things over ♪
♪ Fame, what you get is no tomorrow ♪
♪ Fame ♪


& Stanley: Cupcake?

& Dandy: ...And this body is America, strong, violent and full of limitless potential.

& Dell: There is nothing worse than the hurt of loving someone you can’t have.

& Andy: Well, hello, stranger. What would you like?
    Dandy: Excuse me?
    Andy: Well, it’s a dollar to sit and talk, five for a dance, ten to go into the alley behind the bar and 20 to take me home.

& Dandy: I have a keen idea. We turn our backs to each other. You take off your clothes, and I’ll take off mine. On the count of three, we turn around. Whatever magic happens... happens.

& Dandy: Rule number one of a good killer: make sure all the evidence is gone. Start with the limbs...

& Dandy: How can you be still alive? You’re making me feel bad!

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий