7 нояб. 2014 г.

Obvious Child

& Donna: Okay, who here just saw my face and thought that they were at a bagel store in a synagogue? Who thought that? Who stared at my face and thought that I’m the product of if a menorah fucked Natalie Imbruglia? But the menorah, like, had me. You know what I mean?

& Jacob Stern: How do you want to approach your fears?
    Donna: Tylenol PM.
    Jacob Stern: No. Living. Living is the best revenge.


& Nellie: One line is not pregnant, and plus sign... You are fucked.

& Max: And you made fun of my shoes?
    Donna: These are my mom’s. Do you wanna try them on?
    Max: No. All right, yeah, I would... That’s amazing. I don’t do hard drugs, but I imagine this is what it feels like to shoot heroin.
    Donna: Yeah, they’re so soft. They’re made out of, like, angel’s titty skins.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий