1 нояб. 2014 г.

The Hook-up Reverberation

The Big Bang Theory 8×4

& Sheldon: According to a recent study out of Oxford University, when someone takes on a new romantic partner, that person loses one or two close friends.
    Howard: Since when do you read social science?
    Sheldon: I go to the bathroom like everybody else.

& Howard: You didn’t lose anyone when you met Amy.
    Sheldon: Yeah, well, no, the study refers to romantic partners. Not the way I would categorize the two of us.
    Raj: You guys kiss and hold hands...
    Leonard: I’ve seen him do it. It’s not romantic.

& Leonard: Well, Raj, you were not lying about her.
    Raj: I told you she exists.

& Sheldon: I have some odd freckles on my buttocks. Can I make an appointment for you to look at them?
    Emily: Um... okay, I guess.
    Amy: I’m with him three years, nothing. She’s with him two minutes, and he’s taking his pants off.


& Leonard: Oh, is Stuart trying to get a loan, or-or find investors?
    Howard: All I know is, he’s got my mother buying four-ply toilet paper. I mean, four-ply! If his butt is so delicate, why doesn’t he just use an angora rabbit?
    Sheldon: For starters, they shed and bite.

& Howard: Mm. So, me and the guys were talking about this great investment opportunity...
    Bernadette: Nope.

& Sheldon: I’d like your honest opinion on something.
    Amy: Of course.
    Sheldon: Now, before I start, I need you to know that I’m very excited about this, and anything you say that isn’t enthusiastically supportive will throw our entire relationship into question. So... keep an open mind.
    Amy: I’m feeling a little backed into a corner, Sheldon.
    Sheldon: Perfect. Now...

& Amy: Can you see how a grown man, an accomplished scientist, who invests in a store that sells picture books about flying men in colorful underwear... might be wasting both his financial and intellectual resources?
    Sheldon: ... No.
    Amy: Then I think it’s a terrific idea.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий