25 нояб. 2014 г.

Out on a Limb

Arrested Development 2×11

& Ann: I think the church and studying are fun. I thought you felt the same.
    George Michael: Well, I do. I- I like not having fun. I like your idea of fun, I mean. Our idea of fun. I like not having that.

& Lindsay: Oh, big deal, three times. I’ve had three times plenty of times. ... Yes!
    Tobias: Did you call my name?
    Lindsay: Absolutely not.

& Gob: I keep forgetting that I got married.

& Lindsay: Look at us. Three relationships, all falling apart. Maybe it’s time we actually took some responsibility for that.
    Gob: I think it’s Mom’s fault.
    Lindsay: I was gonna say the exact same thing.

& Lucille: Well, I may not have been a perfect mother. But, you know, kids don’t come with a handbook.


& Maggie Lizer: Actually, it’s been about eight and a half months.
    Michael: Eight and a half months, huh? Wow. I see somebody has been counting the, uh- Eight and a half months. Wow. Really? Could’ve sworn it was a year.

& Michael: Okay, I-I’ve done this wrong. I should’ve found out whether it was a real pregnancy before I told my dream girl about it.
    Gob: You know what I do, Mike? Check their urine. Make ’em pee in a cup, and pee in a cup right in front of me.

& Tobias: You know, Mother Lucille... there’s a psychological concept... known as denial that I believe you’re evincing. It’s when a thought is so hateful... that the mind literally rejects it.
    Lucille: You are a worse psychiatrist than you are a son-in-law... and you will never get work as an actor... because you have no talent.
    Tobias: .... Well, if she’s not going to say anything, I certainly can’t help her.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий