16 нояб. 2014 г.

Edward Mordrake: Part 2

American Horror Story: Freak Show

4×4

& Edward Mordrake: Now... tell me all about your darkest hour.

& Jimmy: Listen, I’m not the one you have to worry about, toots. It’s the townies, the cops. Do you have any idea how much they hate us? At best, we’re tolerated because we make them feel grateful they’re normal.

& Bonnie: The clown makes us watch him, but he doesn’t feed us.
    Mike: Watch him do what?
    Bonnie: Clown stuff.

& Elsa: I prefer to be upright when I’m entertaining a handsome stranger— at least, when we start.

& Dandy: Time for the real Halloween show to begin.


& Dandy: It’s all trick and no treat from here on out!
    Esmerelda: Catch me if you can, asshole!

& Twisty the Clown: It was 1943.
    Edward Mordrake: Ah, the world in flames. People were in need of clowns and laughter.

& Edward Mordrake: Never cared for dwarves. Power mad, the lot of them.

& Twisty the Clown: I’m a good clown.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий