4 нояб. 2014 г.

Strangers

The Walking Dead 5×2

& Rick: Glenn told me you saved his life.
    Tara: He saved mine.
    Rick: That’s how it works with us, right?

& Rick: I still don’t know about what you did... but I know you knew some things I didn’t.

& Rick: I sent you away to this and now we’re joining you... Will you have us? ... Thank you.

& Gabriel: I have no weapons of any kind. The word of God is the only protection I need.
    Daryl: Sure didn’t look like it.
    Gabriel: I called for help. Help came.
Ω White collar? Really? Where he found a washer this time of year?

& Gabriel: I have a church.
    Rick: Hold your hands above your head... How many walkers have you killed?
    Gabriel: Not any, actually.
    Rick: Turn around... How many people have you killed?
    Gabriel: None.
    Rick: Why?


& Rick: What have you done? We’ve all done something.

& Daryl: Short bus ain’t going nowhere. Bring you back some baked beans.
    Glenn: One way or another, we’re doing what Rick does. We’re not splitting up again...
    Tara: What he said...
    Bob: We want to roll with you, but... what she said.

& Rick: I need you to hear what I’m about to say...
    Carl: Okay.
    Rick: You are not safe. No matter how many people are around or how clear the area looks, no matter what anyone says, no matter what you think, you are not safe. It only takes one second. One second and it’s over. Never let your guard down, ever.

& Bob: You gonna be back in the real world.
    Rick: This is the real world, Bob.
    Bob: Naw. This is a nightmare, and nightmares end.

& Glenn: Rule number one of scavenging— there’s nothing left in this world that isn’t hidden.

& Bob: If a sewer could puke, this is what it’d smell like.

& - If it makes you feel any better... [, Bob,] you taste much better than we thought you would.

--
+ quotes on the quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий