12 нояб. 2014 г.

Edward Mordrake: Part 1

American Horror Story: Freak Show

4×3

& Miss Hemmings: The conjoined liver of famed Siamese Twins Chang and Eng.
    Stanley: Just the liver? How much is that worth?
    Miss Hemmings: $5,000.
    Stanley: That’s fascinating!

& Myrna: It’s Halloween, Jessie. There’s clowns everywhere. ... I swear, I’ll never understand that girl. I find clowns delightful.

& Physician: I don’t like to tell patients to, uh, give up hope.
    Ethel: Eh, we’re all hopeless, Doc. We’re all gonna die.

& Ethel: Give it to me straight. How long have I got?
    Physician: Anywhere from six months to a year.
    Ethel: Well, shit...... Shit. Shit. Shit.

& Ethel: Things are never different.


& Stanley: Conjoined twins? We hit the jackpot! Where are they attached? Do they have four limbs or eight?
    Esmerelda: What’s the difference?
    Stanley: The size of the jar I have to get.

& Stanley: Nobody cares what happens to a freak. The only proper question is how we display the body: under formaldehyde or vacuum-sealed?

& Elsa: What are you staring at? Hmm? Do you value your jobs around here?! Then walk those long legs up to the piano. And you... pick up those drumsticks and start banging. Schnell!


♪ In the land of gods and monsters ♪
♪ I was an angel ♪
♪ Living in the garden of evil ♪
♪ Screwed up, scared ♪
♪ Doing anything that I needed ♪
♪ Shining like a fiery beacon ♪

& Dandy: More fun.
Ω More fun indeed.


--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий