24 нояб. 2014 г.

Self Help

The Walking Dead 5×5

& Abraham: Gettin’ ready for retirement. Relaxin’ the grooming standards. Thinkin’ about becomin’ a plumber, a sheepherder, or something.

& Eugene: Y’all can laugh all you want... The smartest man I ever met happened to love my hair. My old boss, T. Brooks Ellis, the director of the Human Genome Project. He said my hair made me look like, and I quote, «a fun guy,» which I am. I just ain’t Samson.

& Tara: Come on. I know it sucks and it’s scary, but it’s time to be brave.
    Eugene: It isn’t voluntary.
    Tara: It is, when you’re screwed either way. So you cut through the choice that might help somebody.

& Tara: Maybe we can find some bikes. Bikes don’t burn.

& Abraham: Gotten to the point where everyone alive is strong now... You’re either strong and they can help you so you help them or you’re strong and they can kill ya. So you gotta kill them.


& Abraham: You gotta kill them and... I want to say it’s never easy. That’s not the truth. It’s the easiest thing in the world now.

& Glenn: You’d better turn in. You’ve got late watch.
    Abraham: Yeah... I really need some ass first.
    Glenn: Didn’t need to know that, but, cool.

& Tara: You’re stuck with us. Just like we’re stuck with you, no matter what.

& Eugene: I don’t know why I told you.
    Tara: I do. Welcome to the human race, asshole.

& Eugene: Again... I am smarter than you.

& Eugene: You can’t leave!
    Abraham: Why?
    Eugene: I have a very important mission.

--
+ quotes on the quotes on the IMDb

Σ Escape from reality. One way or another. From such a reality either way. Just don’t touch it, don’t see it, don’t feel it.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий