21 нояб. 2014 г.

Horns

& Ig: No one is born evil, the Devil himself was a fallen angel. But sometimes, when you go through hell, the only way out is to walk deeper into the fire.

& Ig: I’m gonna love you for the rest of my life.
    Merrin: Just love me for the rest of mine.

& Ig: You don’t think I’m capable of murder? Just put me in a room with the guy who really killed her.

& Ig: How do I look? Did you notice anything unusual?
    Glenna: You mean the horns?


& Lydia: ...And I don’t want you to be my son anymore.
    Ig: Oh.
    Lydia: Are you going to go away?

& Waitress: Sometimes when people ask me what you did, I tell them that after you beat her brains in, you turned her over and you fucked her in the ass. You should see their faces when I say that. Everyone loves a good sex murder.

& Ig: People say you should always do the right thing. But sometimes there is no right thing. And then, then you just have to pick the sin you can live with.

& Ig: I mean, if this isn’t paradise, I don’t know what is.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ Rich idea, pretty poor acting.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий