19 нояб. 2014 г.

Begin Again

& Dan: We had a different view of it here, though. I mean, musicians, for the most part, are pretty much monosyllabic teenagers who really don’t have that much to say, and that’s the good ones, right?

& Dan: So what are we doing here? The music industry is fine. It’s always gonna be fine. We always have been fine. Maybe the kids are right. Maybe music should be free anyway.
    Saul: That’s an alarming thing to hear the head of a record company say.
    Dan: What? The truth?

& Bartender: You want another one?Dan: Um, I do, but I won’t. I mustn’t. I can’t.

& Dan: Right, man. I’m gonna have a little talk with God, all right. What if he doesn’t answer?


& Gretta: I just think that an A&R man telling an artist how they should dress or come across is total bullshit. People don’t want that. They want authenticity.
    Dan: OK, babe. Authenticity. Give me the name of one artist that you think passes your authenticity test.
    Gretta: ....Dylan.
    Dan: Dylan! That is the most cultivated artist you could’ve thought of. His hair, his sunglasses. He changes his look every decade.
    Gretta: .....Randy Newman.
    Dan: I fucking love Randy Newman! OK? You got me on that.

& Gretta: I’m not giving you access to my music library. I’m really not. There’s a lot of embarrassing, very guilty pleasures in there.
    Dan: Mine, too. You can tell a lot about a person by what’s on their playlist.
    Gretta: I know you can. That’s what’s worrying me.

& Gretta: It’s amazing when you’re not actually that interested, you always win the hand.

--

+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtrack

Σ Very New York-ish.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий