1 нояб. 2014 г.

Groundhog Day

& Phil: This is one time where television really fails to capture the true excitement of a large squirrel predicting the weather.

& Phil: Do you ever have déjà vu, Mrs. Lancaster?
    Mrs. Lancaster: I don’t think so, but I could check with the kitchen.

& Phil: You want a prediction about the weather, you’re asking the wrong Phil. I’ll give you a winter prediction: It’s gonna be cold, it’s gonna be grey, and it’s gonna last you for the rest of your life.

& Phil: What would you do if you were stuck in one place and every day was exactly the same, and nothing that you did mattered?
    Ralph: That about sums it up for me.

& Phil: I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl. We ate lobster, drank piña coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn’t I get that day over, and over, and over...


& Rita: What should we drink to?
    Phil: I’d like to say a prayer and drink to world peace.

& Rita: Phil, why weren’t you like this last night? You just fell asleep.
    Phil: It was the end of a VERY long day.

& Phil: Something is... different.
    Rita: Good or bad?
    Phil: Anything different is good.

& Phil: Do you know what today is?
    Rita: No, what?
    Phil: Today is tomorrow. It happened.

& Phil: I don’t deserve someone like you. But If I ever could, I swear I would love you for the rest of my life.

--
+++ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий