4 нояб. 2014 г.

See You Next Fall

Modern Family 2×23

& Jay: I got Botox. Stupid doctor talked me into it, and now it’s drifting. I haven’t felt this dumb since I shelled out 30 bucks... for that bracelet, supposed to give me better balance.

& Alex: It’s ironic that I stand up here representing my classmates... when, for the past three years... most of them have treated me like I’m invisible. It’s my own fault. I was obsessed with good grades instead of looks... popularity and skinny jeans.

& Jay: The reason my face looks like this is because I had... Botox.
    Gloria: Like the ladies use for their wrinkles?


& Mitchell: What the hell is that?
    Gloria: Jay bought it. He thought we were gonna use it all the time... but I keep hitting my boobs with my knees.
    Jay: Champagne problems, right? Honey, they’re not gonna ride the bike.
    Gloria: Yeah, but I still think that we should throw it over the gate.

& Luke: I think I’ve got a good idea.
    Phil: We don’t have time to build a rocket, buddy.
    Luke: Never mind.

& Mitchell: Cam, you have lost all credibility.
    Cameron: It’s completely different.
    Mitchell: How?
    Cameron: It’s the juxtaposition of absurdity comedy... against the backdrop of a formal setting. Not a big-boned man falling into a pool.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий