20 нояб. 2014 г.

What's Eating Dexter Morgan?

Dexter 8×3

& Cop: Lieutenant Morgan?
    Debra: Formerly known as.

& Elway: I think the important thing is finding out the truth...
    Debra: Don’t look at me. I think the truth is overrated.

& Dr. Vogel: When Harry and I came up with the code, he insisted that you only kill bad people. And I insisted that the first rule of the code be don’t get caught, giving you a little wiggle room...

& Dr. Vogel: My question is this. When your sister found out about who you were and what you were doing... why didn’t you kill her?


& Dr. Vogel: That’s my point. You’re perfect as a psychopath. All this talk about helping Debra, and loving her— it’s like you’re Michelangelo trying to play the banjo.

& Elway: She just didn’t want to see it. People get used to living in denial. It’s just easier, you know?

& Dexter: He’s definitely a butcher. But does that make him the brain surgeon?

& Det. Quinn: Deb, what are you doing here?
    Debra: I want to make an official statement.

& Det. Quinn: Is she gonna be okay?
    Dr. Vogel: Absolutely. There may be some work to do, but I promise, Debra’s gonna get through this.

& Dexter: Vogel was right. I am perfect... But only at one thing.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий