7 нояб. 2014 г.

Old Scars

Resurrection 2×4

& Lucille: I know we didn’t always see eye to eye...
    Margaret: I’m your mother-in-law. Those are the rules of the universe.

& Fred: Listen, ma.
    Margaret: I’m your mother. I’m back.

& Jacob: Who came to my funeral?

& Fred: So, how’s it been, having ma back?
    Henry: You know, I realized that... I’ve been alive longer than she ever was, yet I still feel like the child in the relationship.
    Fred: Nothing will ever change that.


& Margaret: Close your eyes, and I’ll tell you a story.
    Jacob: Can it be a scary one?
    Margaret: Those are the only kind I know.
Ω You sure are.

& Margaret: Bravery was not enough. Even though they slayed the demons, they came back again and again. None of their methods worked. Not hanging... Nor shooting... Nor fire.

& Margaret: Many years passed, and only the little girl, now grown up, was still alive to remember the demons and the secret of how to kill them. The responsibility fell on her and her alone to protect her family, no matter what, even after the little girl had become a demon herself... But in the end, she was successful. And everyone was happy.

--
On the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий