1 нояб. 2014 г.

Good Cop Bad Dog

Modern Family 2×22

& Claire: What are you gonna get, Luke?
    Luke: I want a cheeseburger.
    Claire: Yeah!
    Luke: And I can’t decide between french fries or onion rings.
    Claire: Get ’em both! How about you, Manny?
    Manny: Um, do you have a skinless, grilled chicken breast?
    Claire: What, are you going to the ball, Cinderella? Live a little.

& Luke: I’m 12. I need limits!


& Claire: Honey, you haven’t fed them all day?
    Phil: They’re monsters, Claire... deceitful, manipulative monsters. And they need to be broken.

& Claire: Phil, honey, this isn’t working. Listen to me. You are not a good bad cop... and I’m a very bad good cop. We need things to go back to the way they were.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий